I bought a sapphire ring direct from Diamond deal. I met them at the Hong Kong Jewellery Fair a few years ago when they were promoting their Tanzanite collection. They are members of the Tanzanite Authority group www.tanzaniteauthority.com and as such I trusted them and bought a few pieces of investment grade Tanzanite.

I was really into Tanzanite in a big way as it is my birthstone as I was born in December. I had my Tanzanite valued and it came back at three time what I paid for it.

I was contacted today and asked to write a comment about my experience on this site and I have no doubt about recommending diamond deal to anyone.

Had an Experience with Diamond Deal?

Comments

what a load of ***..... these comments come from the business man himself, dont fall for his ***

Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more Gazelle - They offered $200, I sent a perfect iPhone and then got an email that the back was cracked Gazelle "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..." Read more Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more NEVER ORDER ONLINE: Return policy is FRAUD, diesel.com Diesel "Ordered online and returned a few items at the store. The local diesel store accepts the purchase and does not give an itemized receipt, half of the returned items are..." Read more Camping World - Given the run around Camping World "Went to purchase a winnebago at camping world in st. Augustin fl. Were told we could get a 78000 trailer with 10000. Off for the trade in of our motorcycle...." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night i was at your restaurant located at 11850 Elam Rd. Balch Springs, Tx 75180. I placed an order for 3 of the Sunday specials. I waited 40 minutes..." Read more Real Movers Moving And Storage - They should lose their license. Real Movers Moving And Storage "Beware anyone who is thinking of hiring a MOVER. Real Movers Moving and Storage in Miami is the WORSE mover one can have. What they didn't lose they destroyed. Antique..." Read more