Ok, after shopping at different jewelers for a diamond for my soon to be wifes engagement ring a friend of mine recommended Gabe who owns this locale. i was just about to give up, trust me I shopped all the big diamond houses and all the places in downtown los angeles. I called him told him what I was looking for and he immediately located several gems that were in my price range. During our initial meeting he didnt pull the strong sell which all of the previous jewelers had pulled.

Gabe was patient and even though the rock I was shopping for wasnt an enourmouse one, he treated me like it was and patiently educated me and put full efforet into helping me find the perfect diamond for my fiance. As most of you may know shopping for a engagement ring is not an easy task, but Gabe gave me pointers and even encouraged me to continue shopping even if it was elsewhere, he couldnt enphasize how important it was to have the PERFECT rock. After about 3 or 4 different meetings with different diamonds I finally found thee one. It was perfect and he agreed, he honestly made this experience as smooth as it good possibly go and in fact with the great price Gabe gave me I went ahead and with the savings and some change in my piggy bank I bought my fiance an amazing time-piece as an engagement. Happy Jewelry in my opinion is one of them places where you not only get great deals on great pieces but get treated like a special customer all the time which in this day and age is sort of un-heard of given the economy.

I encourage anyone who is looking for jewels or time pieces to give this place a shot, I will almost guarantee you he will beat any price.

I dont work for him nor am I related but i would refer any of my friends or relatives to him for any type of jewels.

They have a second location in Newport Beach (Newport Jewelers) which has some amazing pieces too gawk at. Newport Beach jeweler at fullerton prices, cant beat it.

Had an Experience with Diamond Deal?

Comments