Yes I was emailed too today and asked to review here. I bought a great diamond but not at auction. I bought directly from a buy now after taking advice from Stacy.

Let me explain what you need to know:

Internet auction sites such as eBay.com can be a great place to find a wide range of diamond engagement rings. Unlike buying from a local auction house, however, it is not possible to see the engagement ring before purchasing it. This means that buyers are totally reliant on the description that the seller gives and any photographs included. There are benefits to buying from an online auction site as it opens up access to rings from all over the world. This gives an extensive choice of engagement rings and also allows a couple to find something that is a little different.

A diamond engagement ring auction sale can be an exciting way to buy the perfect ring. With a little extra effort a great ring can be purchased for a really good price. This ring will bring years of pleasure and will become a future family heirloom.

Had an Experience with Diamond Deal?

Comments

Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Camping World - Given the run around Camping World "Went to purchase a winnebago at camping world in st. Augustin fl. Were told we could get a 78000 trailer with 10000. Off for the trade in of our motorcycle...." Read more Catalog Favorites - I'm very disappointed with your customer service Catalog Favorites "My husband tried to order the NFL pants for the Cowboys. After much conversation with a customer service rep she said that their company has never sold nor offered those..." Read more Accurate Engines - Tony from sales is rude and a liar. Never returns calls. Accurate Engines "I ordered 5.4 long block. I also ordered a new oil pan another 80$ . Long story short got my motor after a month and a half of calling when..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night i was at your restaurant located at 11850 Elam Rd. Balch Springs, Tx 75180. I placed an order for 3 of the Sunday specials. I waited 40 minutes..." Read more