I was asked to make a review here to counter the bad reviews here that have been placed by other Ebay sellers. These bad reviews are anonymous here and pissed consumer won't remove them as they fall under Singapore law.

Diamond deal au helped me purchase a diamond that I ordinarily would never have been able to afford.

No I didn't read the adverts properly and mis purchased at first but the staff were able to help me and exchange my diamond as the explain on their adverts. They did this without me having to pay a cent more.

Yes my diamond was smaller but it was still cheaper than the shops.

Read the adverts when you buy on Auction and call them if you are not sure. Most of all please be realistic. These people are helping you to a great deal...nothing more and they are lovely with it too.

Had an Experience with Diamond Deal?

Comments

Poshmark - Website Review Poshmark "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Diamond Deal - Ebay turns a blind eye to diamond-deal-au Diamond Deal "diamond-deal-au sell diamond rings without putting the proper description in the body of the advertising. Instead, they put it down the bottoms in the "terms & conditions". This..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Holiday to NYC ruined! Box Office Tickets "I’m from the UK and bought 4 tickets to watch a Yankees game whilst we were on a once in a lifetime trip to New York. This was going to..." Read more InternetReputation - Ripped off for $1000 InternetReputation "I gave this company $1,000 to host a domain for me for 22 years. They took the money and ran and never registered my domain nor hosted it ever again...." Read more My order at Target online was cancelled 28 days after order was accepted Target "Target advertised a new service - shipping to Israel - in the beginning of September. I ordered items at Target Online on 9/6/2017. Yesterday 10/3/2017 , 28 days after the..." Read more Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation - The worst company ever!!!! Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation "Bank made a mistake in sending a payment last year but any subsequent payment was on time since it is scheduled automatically. Instead of notifying us about the missing payment,..." Read more